Total Pageviews

Friday 25 March 2011

25th March

Not a great amount to report today...no real change.

As you are probably aware, I haven't posted every day this week.........
Well, my daughter, Roxanne, phoned me last night, and she gave me a bit of an ear bashing!!!!
She said she was contacted by one of my Face Book friends, Wendy, her name is!
Because I hadn't been on line for a couple of days, Wendy became concerned and contacted Roxanne to make sure that all was well.

Thanks Wendy, I really appreciate your concern!
I will make sure that I poke my nose on FB every day!

Isn't it wonderful to know that there are so many lovely people out there!


I want to tell all my friends, family and supporters that I always aware of their caring and best wishes.
I want to thank you all.......you know who you are!
Love and Light x x x x

No comments: