Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 March 2011

17th March - 19th Radiotherapy session

I had to have my 'bloods' done and a urine test today.
Radiotherapy session passed with nothing to report.

When I went to get my bloods done, I met one of the ladies that was at the nail care workshop yesterday.
We will be at the face and skin care workshop together too.
We had a bit of a giggle!

The base of my back really hurts. I think it is because I am adopting weird positions when I sit, stand and lay down to minimise the discomfort in my nether regions.

Ho Hum! Suck it up Carol!



O.K! I am 'Sucking it Up!' - Don't Shoot!

No need to go to the hospital tomorrow, as I said earlier, I have a day off.

Next appointment Monday at 11.00. I also need to see the Doctor then as well.

Roxanne is coming on Monday, and will stay until Tuesday evening.
I am looking forward to that.

No comments: