Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 March 2011

11th March - before radiotherapy session

As I stated in yesterday's blog, I have been quite sore.
I had a bad night last night, and was up for a portion of it.

This morning I am bleeding from the vagina and the anus.
The blood is bright red, so I feel that there is little to be concerned about.

This doesn't stop it from being sore, and stings when I pee etc.

My appointment is not until  17.10 today, but I will mention it. I am not expected to see the Doctor until Monday, so, hopefully, I will be advised of way to make me feel more comfortable.

I will update you all later.

For now, all I can say is,
'Bloody ow!'

I am a sad puppy right now....(and sore).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hope you feel more comfortable soon. Thinking of you xxxx