Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Wednesday 23rd May 2012


Well, today, I took Mum to Leicester to look at some supported living accommodation.

We went to pick Roxanne up first.
I had made an appointment to visit a place called Trinity House. It is on Western Boulevard In Leicester.


The flat in question is top floor, 3rd window from the left.....(I think).

We were all extremely impressed.
The flat that Mum liked was on the top floor, with a small balcony over looking the canal and Castle Gardens.




The flat consists of a wet room with shower and loo.
Fitted kitchen with cooker.
Single bedrooom with built it drobes.
Living room with balcony window.
Emergency pull cords
On site scheme manager (Residential).
Communal lounge and communal dining room fro occasions and events.
500 yards to the nearest amenities, Doctors, Shops etc.

We filled in the application form, and now we need to wait.
Fingers crossed.




Well, today has been a relatively good day, still feeling pain, but manageable.
Tomorrow, at the Hospice, and I will seek advice regarding sleeping etc.
Friday, I get a go at horse riding and a look around the stables and I get to see a newborn foal!


AND...........it looks like I might have cracked how to space and paragraph with this new blogger now.




No comments: