Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 May 2012

15th May 2012 - I'm Back!!!


Well, I have had the greatest time! Sorry I didn't blog.... The first part of the week, the computer was being used by EVERY ONE......seeing where the nearest 'take aways' and shops were...local attractions...train times and all that. The second bit of the week, Keith used it to complete some of his course work, and then there were other issues....like with the drumming.......... I lacked inclination, and needed my 'nanna naps!' Lol! Oh, and a very short and minor issue with internet access......... I am really knackered now, but I will start in earnest tomorrow....with pics of us all, that is assuming that I can re-discover them on this machine some where, here are some great pictures of Ridge Farm it self to be going on with..........
This above is where we spent most of our early evenings...and one late one, tell you all about it soon......
Above is the car park at the front of the house.
More tomorrow...I am sorry, I am falling asleep now. Take care.

No comments: