Total Pageviews

Friday 9 December 2011

9th December

Daft as it sounds, I feel pretty good and positive!

Had the staff conference today, it was really good, I did enjoy it.....wore me out though.
I had to get back for a Doctor's appointment at 5.30.
Made it by the skin of my teeth!

Derek has decided that he is going out tonight to the Soul Night at a club down the road.

I am off to Town tomorrow. I have to go to the opticians.
I have been told that I am due for an eye test. Pleased really, I can get in and buy all the bits and bobs that I need to get.



My friends are coming to see me on Sunday.
Keith is coming on 19th or 20th and staying all the way through the holidays!

Sarah, his girlfriend, will follow just after Christmas.
Roxanne and her husband Tom will be coming on 27th. They will all be staying over for a while too. I am really looking forward to it.

19th December through to 3rd January, I am on annual leave.
23rd Jan - 30th Jan I am on annual leave again.  Murder mystery week end 28th - 29th.....all exciting stuff.



I need to sort the spa week end now!

Loads and loads to do and to think about................

OK, I am off now....have a great week end!!!

No comments: