Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 December 2011

11th December - Sunday

Well, I went in to town and had my eyes 'done'.
I do need a new prescription, nu surprise there!
I was surprised to learn that, when they puff air in to your eye, what ever they are testing for was high. I think that he said I was 24 and it should be 19-22 ????
Anyway, I have to have it done again soon, just to check.

All these beautiful multi-coloured kaleidoscopes that I see some times, are called 'visual disturbances'. Many things can cause this......could be high blood pressure, some thing effecting the optic nerve................ Probably my little brain lump.
So all in all, nothing to worry about.

I had a look for some new frames....I didn't see one pair that I liked. I will try again after the holiday.

I as I said yesterday, Mum took her zimmer, I bought it for her for Christmas.

The woman is a bloody menace!
She has turned into a speed freak!
She leaves me jogging behind her......waving my arms around to warm other unsuspecting pedestrians!

I think that I am going to have to buy a bell or horn to put on it!!!

On the way back to the car, she said,
"It is amazing how easy it is....that was fun!"

Oh Heck! I have created a monster!



No comments: