Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 December 2011

10th December

Well, off to the opticians today, and a bit of retail therapy.
Mum has decided to come too.

We are going to look like a pair of invalids!

Mum will be taking her zimmer with a seat on it, and I will have to take my stick.



After all of that walking, stretching, rolling on the floor and crawling under tables, I don't think that I did my hip a power of good. It is a bit painful today.

Sandra and Claire, my friends were nagging me about being 'over enthusiastic' yesterday, so, yes, I know that it is my fault.

You see the thing is, if I stop doing the stuff I enjoy.....well, would it be worth it.
A little pain in exchange for some fun yesterday..........I think that it is a fair swop!
Although I would prefer to pay no consequence at all.
(Right now, 'Them's the Rules').



I am sure that the day will come when it wont be worth it, but right now, I have no regrets about my 'activities' yesterday.

OK, Oncologist again on Monday......I will see what's what, and report back,
Speak to you then....(Or before If something mega exciting happens today..........)

Off to get ready now....catch you later!

No comments: