Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 December 2011

11th December - Sunday evening

Today, my friends Ann and Dave came to see me from Bristol. It was great to see them. They brought some beautiful roses with them, (flowers not chocs), they are fabulous! Thank you.

We sat chatting, then went to the Wing Wah. Had a great meal, and chatted some more. Then we cam back to mine, had more coffee and chatted and chatted.........
It was great.
(Ann is obsessed with Alfie Boe!)

Yesterday, when i arrived home from town, there was a wonderful flower arrangement waiting for. Very beautiful, and extremely aromatic.
This was sent from my Face Book friends in Australia, How fab is that!
(I didn't want to mention their names before I asked them if it was OK, because I know that many readers will know them through FB).
Anyway........
A big thank you to Wendy and Jeff Brewer.

There is nothing as valuable as your loved family and friends.


No comments: