Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 December 2011

7th December

12 months ago today it was the third day of my second chemo cycle......how time flies!

It is the day of days tomorrow.
I have my appointment with the oncologist.
As you may recall, the last appointment, I was told that I have a secondary cancer in my bones, left lower back to be specific. I was also told that there was a HUGE possibility that the cancer had also spread to my lymph nodes, as the scan showed a swelling.
I was told that I was to have another scan, and to be sure to bring someone with me to my next appointment.

Well, I had the other scan, and my friend, Claire is coming with me tomorrow.
(Then we are off to be 'ladies who lunch!') Heheheehhe!!!



I was wondering..........
If I have a secondary cancer in my bones........would any cancer in my lymph nodes be a thirdary cancer???????    Just asking!!!!


Ahhhhhhh, and another thing that I forgot to tell you................

Well......my hair had grown enough to kinda style.........
Anyway, I had a go.
Humph!    Can't hold my arms up long enough to mousse and wax and spike and tweak....and on and on and on!
(It really made the side of my neck and shoulder really hurt).
So.................................................
I thought,
'Bugger it'....who needs the bloody stuff anyway, and shaved it all off again!



Not to mention how cold my little ears were getting with out my 'head gear'.


Will report back tomorrow!

No comments: