Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 September 2011

Sunday 11th September.

I am getting really fed up of being tired....I thought that I was getting betting in that department....but, alas, I seem to be getting more and more tired instead of less and less tired!!!!!!



On top of that, I have something that feels like it may be sciatica.....Grrrrrrrrrr!
Started gently on Tuesday....a pain in my left buttock when I lift my leg and when I place it on the ground, doesn't hurt when my foot is suspended in the air or when my foot is on the ground.....just as I lift it and as I place it down.
There is also a dull ache in my thigh to my knee.

To be fair, it isn't as bad today as it was on Thursday, Friday and yesterday, but it is still there.


Ahhhhh, that's better, now that I have got it of my chest!


2 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Carol,

I can so *totally* relate to your frustrations with various/numerous aches/pains and ongoing issues.

I blame all of mine on Radiotherapy - simply because in my case it definitely wasn't the Chemo. Chemo gets blamed for just about everything, I honestly feel that RT has damaged my joints/bones.

See what your GP can suggest - mine is sorting out a bone scan for me (hopefully).

Take things easy hun - you are *still* mending - and keep to shorter hours at work, until you have no choice in the matter
xxxx

Carol said...

Hi Carole, yep, really frustrating! I have a bone scan on Friday....4 hours it is going to take, I have had an X-ray on my hips, waiting for the results....I have had the brain scan result, and they found a lump///dpn't think that is any thing to worry about though.