Total Pageviews

Monday 5 September 2011

5th September - After 1st Day back at work

Today was my first day back at work.
It was great to see the people that I haven't seen for such a long time.
A friend and colleague, (Claire), brought lunch, which was great.
Another, (Sandra), was clearly pleased to see me.
I received a beautiful 'Welcome back' bouquet.
3 people came from Head Office to see me and welcome me back....I had loads of hugs and warm welcomes from most of the tenants.
It was awesome!
There were a couple of incidents that I could have done without, but all in all, it went well.
To be honest, I didn't do much....I was just there......Lol!

The plan so far is that I work:-
Week 1                                Monday and Wednesday
Week 2                                Tuesday and Thursday
Week 3                                Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Week 4                                As week 3
Week 5                               Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Week 6                               As week 5
Week 7                              Monday-Friday
And Bob's your uncle!

 Now, I am soooo tired!!!!!
Yawn!

Tomorrow to recover!!!!

No comments: