Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 September 2011

14th September

Morning all.

I will make an appointment with the doctor regarding the dark urine, and this unbearable lower back/leg/hip pain.
I went to work yesterday, and tried to hide my 'limp' due to the back pain etc, but it was noticed.......... ho hum.
When I came home, I went straight to bed as I felt so unwell and tired.
I didn't wake until the alarm woke me this morning.
I am still feeling tired and unwell. I have a dental appointment, which is right next to the doctor, so I will pop in and make the appointment.

I have no idea why I am feeling so lack lustre and unwell..........probably no connection to the cancer, it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that I am ....well, just a bit under the weather!

So..........
Dentist today,
Work tomorrow,
Bone scan Friday..........

Sleepy head!


2 comments:

nurse said...

How did the results of the dark urine turn out.....no kidney set back I hope. That is a very cute kittie....and pretty tired too.
Aaron

Carol said...

Hi Aaron,
I think that the test on my urine is OK, because I haven't heard anything from the Docs.........Still tired...lol! Could sleep on a clothes line!
Hugs Carol