Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 September 2011

3rd September.

I went to Bristol to see Robert yesterday. I had a great day, the sun was shining, and we spent a few wonderful hours, out in the gardens. Robert was very pleased to see me.
We sat on the grass, picking clovers and generally playing about!

(For those who don't know, Robert is my eldest son,  he is 33 years old this year, he has severe learning disabilities, no verbal communication, and has the mind of a 1 year old child).

It was fantastic to know that Robert hadn't had an epileptic fit for 2 months! Yay!

The trip there was fine, no hold ups, good music, what else could there be.........
On the way back, however, the M5 was snarled up, and the M6 is always snarled up, so I returned home on 449, through Kidderminster...And that was all snarled up!
I should have arrived home at about 5.45pm. (Usually about a 2 hour drive).
7.00pm is when I arrived home.....bloody nightmare!

I was completely knackered, went to bed, and stayed there....fast asleep until 9.30 this morning! Slept like a brick!

Something that I forgot to tell you yesterday, the other thing that Roxanne said on the phone when I told her about the brain lump................
'How the hell did it get from your crotch to your head?'

I thought that it was funny anyway.....Lol!


2 comments:

Carole said...

LOL @ Roxanne's comment!

Glad you had a nice day with Robert, sounds lovely sitting outside picking clovers and just 'being'

Shame about the traffic on the way home but good that you then slept really well afterwards :)
xx

Carol said...

Hi carole,
Paying for my good sleep now........been to bed, couldn't sleep, so here I am at silly O'clock!
Hugs,
Carol