Total Pageviews

Monday 9 May 2011

9th May

Well, I am still feeling very tired, and still surprised about itNo matter....I am reminding myself of what 'stuff' gets pumped around my body tomorrow.......
It is as follows:-....................................................................



Lots of different bags were put up and 'infused'.
I will try to remember the order.


  1. Saline
  2. Clear out stuff (About 5 mins)
  3. Anti-sick stuff
  4. Clear out
  5. 1st chemo drug
  6. Clear out
  7. Saline
  8. Clear out
  9. Ant-sick
  10. 2nd chemo drug
  11. clear out
There was another thing, sucrose or some such other thicker stuff some where along the line.  Thick and sticky! I think that it was before 1st chemo and clear out..........................


I remember that this had a negative reaction on my first chemo session, and a nurse noticed, and remedied it, by turning the speed of infusion down.

I am going to make sure that I get to do the cleaning before I go tomorrow, because I really don't know when I am going to be able to do it over the next 9 weeks or so.



I am not sure if I am going to get the same side effects as last time, less, more, the same but more intense, the same but less intense........?


I suppose that I am going to have to 'suck it and see', as my mother puts it! Lol!





No comments: