Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 May 2011

4th April

You know that I said my brother, Philip, came to see me yesterday....he was on his way home from an interview...., Well, he got the job...Yay!...Congratulations Philip!

I am hoping that Roxanne hears something about her interview soon, but Councils do seem to take a lot longer to make up their minds and inform people.....(if they inform people at all).

I did all the stuff that I was going to do yesterday, I am completely knackered now, but I try to keep as busy as possible when I can.
There are 2 reasons for this:-
1. Because I am able, and I don't know when I will be able again.
2. I have to work to make myself tired so that I can go to sleep at night!

(Having said that, it hasn't worked so far... reason 2, that is.......but you know what they say, If at first you don't succeed....blur di blur.......)

I am sitting here with my feet in a foot spa whilst I am 'blogging', and the water is getting cold now, so I am going to sign off and dry my poor little ice cold tootsies!


No comments: