Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 May 2011

18th May - 9th day of 4th chemo cycle

Seems to me that each cycle of chemo is getting more difficult to cope with. I was clearly lulled into a false sense of security after the 1st 3 cycles.
Don't mis-understand me, they weren't pleasant, but I thought that I knew what to expect.....clearly not!

Starting to feel a bit better now, so that is good.
My temperature was creeping up slowly.....it was 37.6 yesterday. (I usually run at about 36.4).
This is a sign of infection. Anyway, I think that I have an abscess under one of my teeth...it has been very painful.
Anyway....temp is slowly going down again now. (Which is great, because the hospital wanted me in if it hadn't come down...don't fancy that!)

I have got mild numbness in my big toe on the right foot. This is not improving. I know that there is some concern if this happens, but I am sure that it can wait until I see the Oncologist on 26th May.
Still sleeping quite a lot, but no where near as much as I did up until Monday!

All in all, today is a better day! Things are on the 'up'!

The Light at the end of the Tunnel


No comments: