Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 May 2011

7th May

I was so tired and lethargic all day yesterday.
After the alarm incident, I went back to bed and slept until about 11.00. I was back in bed at 20.00 hrs.
I slept right through, I didn't get up once in the night, and awoke at 07.00!



I am still feeling a little tired now. You know, sandman eyes, and generally 'droopy'!


After feeling quite good for the 10 days or so, I don't understand it!
I was told that feelings of tiredness would last for some time, so maybe I was being a little optimistic because I was relatively well for a period of time!

(In fact, I am felling really tempted to go back to bed now!)
I can't though, because the guy is coming to re-plaster the ceiling in the sitting room this morning.

Chemo is getting closer..............first one one round 2 is on Tuesday!    

Hmmmmph!





No comments: