Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 August 2011

31st August

Well, according to the papers, it's official........................................
We have had NO summer this year!
(If I am not mistaken, this year has been no different to the last 2 years,
Lovely in April and then slowly down hill).

Well, what can we do?

Going to see the oncologist tomorrow morning, and my Doctor tomorrow afternoon.
This should be the last time for 3 months.
I expect to be 'signed off', as fit for work, (or as fit as I am ever going to be, anyway).
I will mention my niggles, and 'changes' to my body and bits and pieces, there have been no additions/changes to the list that I wrote in an earlier post, so I guess that this is my 'new normal'.

Oh, I am telling you fibs! My hip joints are getting more troublesome instead of better, but, 'you can't make an omelette with out breaking eggs'.

After all that has happened, I should expect some 'rack and ruin!' Lol!



I will report back tomorrow after the afore mentioned appointments!

No comments: