Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Wednesday 10th August

The riots here are a bit of a pain in the bum, although to be fair, we have not been directly effected. I feel so sorry for the businesses that are being looted, particularly the small ones, all their hard work and money............................
The shops here took precautions by removing their 'lootables' from the shop windows and closing early last evening. Don't know how successful that has been yet.


I am beginning to believe that there is no 'cause' to these riots...it is just a poor excuse to be violent and to loot the shops....any sympathy that I may have had is now long gone!

Back to cancer and remission...........

How do I feel?
Quite good actually!

I have little to no appetite, so I am not eating much, for example, all I have yesterday was a bowl of strawberries, the day before, egg on toast, and the day before that, I think that I had a bowl of cornflakes......
Doesn't seem to be doing me any harm..........
Can't really face a meal.........

Nausea, still there on and off, no pattern to it, just happens, in fact, I am closer to being sick now, than I was when I was having chemo...complete madness!!

Tinnitus
Still there, no change.

Hip joints still hurt.

Still have the infection in my radiotherapy burns that have not healed yet...I am taking the medication, and it isn't causing me any grief really.......

Getting tired easily and quickly, yep....still there.

Despite the above, I am feeling good, and I am not worried about my health at all in any way!

I have an appointment on Friday for the brain scan, as I said, I am not concerned about that at all........

I have an appointment on 1st September to see the Oncologist again.

Back to work 5th September.

I am looking forward to going back to work, but I am not looking forward to the commute there and back...I am out of the house for 11 hours each day in total.
Not at all inspiring!
Bloody M6!
(Before you ask....yes, I have tried other routes, just as bad).

So.....onward and upward, and get on with my life!
Will keep posting as and when I have something to say.






No comments: