Total Pageviews

Monday 1 August 2011

1st August

Today, I have an appointment with the Oncologist, I should imagine it is for the results of my scan, and to 'sign me off'....yay!

I have to be there at 16.00hrs.

I have to take Mum to have her bloods checked at 14.00hrs.

Need to do a couple of last minute things for the wedding...that is on Saturday....the time has just flown by!

Not a  lot else to say until later today..........see you then!

Right now I need to ..............................................


off, and get these things done!

Bye!

3 comments:

Carole said...

Dear Carol,

Hoping to hear great news from you later. In my thoughts - as always

xxxx

Carol said...

Hi Carole, thanks for that...I keep having a looka t your blog...and still nothing since 19th....hope that all is well with you. Just about to update blog with the results.......;)

Carole said...

I have 'writer's block' at the moment LOL :-)

xxxx