Total Pageviews

Friday 20 July 2012

Friday 20th July


Well, I went to Compton Hospice on Tuesday, (not my usual day), as they had a 'laughter workshop'.
I had heard of them, but never been to one.
Initially, I felt uncomfortable forcing a laugh, but, after a short while, the laughter was real.


Laughing that hard made me ache, and increased my breathing pattern so it clearly did us all some good.

I was supposed to go out to lunch with Jean and Bill on Wenesday, but I really didn't feel up to, so I phoned my apologies and hopefully, I can go Wednesday coming instead.

Thursday, Compton again...I raised some money, so I handed that over.
I have been asked to help with a 'pod cast'. No idea what one is, but I said yes anyway. Should be making a start next Thursday.

I have also been asked if I would be willing to talk to The Trustees at Compton, if the occasion arose....again, I agreed, but this may not come to anything.

The T.V. ............. Still not heard anything, but I am led to believe that there is still plenty of time before a response is expected, so, I will just have to wait and see.

I wish I could say that I was too shy or coy for this stuff, but, alas, no..... I really want to do it.........


I had to go to the Doctors today to have some blood tests.
The primary reason is to see if I have developed Diabetes as I am showing some symptoms. It is a bit unlikely, but they will test of other stuff too.
I have developed a very sweet tooth and a frierce thist....(I suspect I have always had a sweet tooth, and the thirst may be a side effect to some of the meds.......


I am still feeling very tired, and could sleep on and off all day....so nap time now.
Keith and Roxanne will be coming after today, so I want to be alert and ready for them.....don't want to waste time sleeping when they are here.........

I have been reminded that there are some pics that I said that I would put on but haven't, so I will get them sorted asap.
See you all soon, and have a great week end......hopefully a week end that may give you a tan, and not one that will just send you to rust!

No comments: