Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 June 2012

Monday 18th June 2012

Went to Bristol so see Robert, and then had lunch with Ann and Dave.

As you know, Claire drove.
It was a great day, and I enjoyed it all.

Robert was well and happy, the sun was shining.

We met Ann and Dave for lunch, we ate outside, the food was great....and Tilda was very well behaved.

Despite sitting whilst being driven then, sitting whilst visiting Robert, sitting whilst eating, and sitting whilst being driven back.......by 3.00pm I was really tired! How strange is that! By 6.00pm, I was in my pj's and completely exhausted!



Today Roxanne is coming, so that is good, I then have to take Mum to have her bloods checked, and straight to the doctors to have a check for this spinal compression thing.

I am sure that all will be well, but I am still a bit nervous.

AND, I am still very tired after Friday and yesterday.....starting to look like one pj day is not enough.............
To be fair, I have been told to expect the tiredness to get more frequent and to last for longer.

Well, that is me done for today, I will report back re my little test, so in the meantime, hope that you all have a great day!





No comments: