Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 June 2012

1st July 2012


Morning!
I am off to Leicester to deliver the final bits and pieces......pictures, new vacuum,wheelie shopping trolley with odds and sods in it, 2 feather pillows, and some new sheets for Roxanne, that she couldn't get into her case last time.

Jean is coming with me because every one moans at me if I drive any where alone.
I don't mind, I do enjoy good company on a drive, the time flies!

I was tired yesterday, and I put it down to the evening before, having said that, I am still tired today. I had to have 4 naps in the day yesterday.
Dougal is fine with one, and will lay with me,,,,,any more, and he seems to get very agitated.

The other thing that I have noticed over the past couple of days, is that it takes ages to get out of bed, having to do it all in baby steps. Then I am a bit doddery on my feet for the first 5 minutes or so.


I have re- introduced the oromorph, with my morphine tablets, and I do feel a little more nauseous, but have not been sick. So, I think that I will re-introduce it on every other day....see how that goes.

My hair has grown back quite a bit, and I will go out with out my head gearheikan.
It is growing back like a curly Mohekan


I do have hair where this lovely lady has none, but it is very curly so it looks shorter.

I will have it cut to half the length, then I can still wear head gear, and leave it naked.

OK, I need a little nap, to make sure that I am OK to drive to Leicester.
See you all soon, and have a great Sunday.






No comments: