Total Pageviews

Friday 6 April 2012

Friday 6th April 2012

Good morning! I hope that you are all enjoying your spring break.
The weather is dull, but not cold here. Hopefully the sun will shine tomorrow.

Last night, I slept for a whole 12 hours! There was no pain to wake me up.


Any way, I did a bit of pottering about, and put one of Derek's coats in the machine....
Then, there it was......the bloody pain came back! I had to wait another hour before taking my next lot of pain killers. That done, I am feeling better again.


My appetite is diminishing by the day, but I will eat what I want when I want it.........
(In fact, I am 'pigging out' on mini chocolate eggs as we speak).


Bless her, Mum still makes Easter baskets up for me every year!
I don't know!!!!!! It would be an interesting study to find out at what stage it is natural to stop 'parenting' our offspring. Lol!


I am a little tired now, so I think that I will pop back to bed and have a bit of a nap.


Dougal has been sitting with me all the while that I have been writing this, the little sweetie has just farted, so I think that I will go in the garden first for a breath of fresh air!

3 comments:

Angelinthemaking said...

Hello Carol,

Hope you had a nice nap.

I'm a firm believer that if you don't want to eat very much you should eat whatever it is you might fancy. That way your spirit gets some nourishment too!

Take care my friend

Gabi

Carol said...

Hi Gabi,
I was having a great nap, and then I was woken in order to move my car so that the 'Sky' man could fix Mum's tv.
(Sadly, I am the only driver in the house!.)
Never mind....I'll have another go later.

Carole said...

Lovely post. Good luck with your journey. For a bit of light relief you might enjoy this cartoon about the food pyramid. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/food-pyramid.html