Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 January 2012

Saturday, 21st January

OK!
You may have read the earlier post about the unpleasant experience that I had with the Oncologist.....well, I just wanted to share that sadly, this is not an unusual occurrence for people with cancer, my friend Carole, 
caroleandcancer.blogspot.com 
had a similar experience. So sad, and her condition is more painful than mine.
WE ARE NOT COWS TO HERDED IN TO THE MILKING PARLOUR!
WE ARE PEOPLE! 

Now that I have that off of my chest.......phew!
Another friend has had some great news!
angelinthemaking.blogspot.com
YAY!!!!

Well I had a busy few days, very enjoyable, and I wouldn't change it in anyway, but yesterday I had to have a 'jama day, to rest and re-coup! Lol!

I still had visitors though, so all is well.
(Still need to spend a great deal of time in the garden to cool off, I feel so hot and sweaty most of the time).

I felt quite unwell really, but a bit better today!

Today, I think that I will try and get up, dressed and go out for a while.

2 comments:

Angelinthemaking said...

Thank you for the heads up Carol. Cancer moves in mysterious ways as do the folk who are supposed to be treating you. I have had some very bad experiences and I try to remember that even if people go into a caring profession they may not be caring types, or they might have to shut off feelings to deal with what they deal with or simply be having a crap time themselves. It's no excuse for though is it? Even animals being led to the slaughter are meant to be treated well! I'm sorry you had a bad time...

Carol said...

Hi Angel!
Glad to hear from you!
Sad that some people are treated like 'meat on the packing line',
I like to think that it is an off day day the Doc.....we all have them, so I will see how things go next time!
Hugs Carol