Total Pageviews

Friday 21 October 2011

21st October

Nothing really to report.
Lingering side effects that I now expect to be around for the duration......
Tinnitus, some times worse than others, but always there. (manageable).
Neuropathy. (manageable).
Hip/back pain, variable, but always there. (manageable most of the time).

Small price to pay for remission!

Now, about my dog.........................................
Most of you will know that he is 'tiny!'
Dougal is a cross between a miniature Yorkshire terrier and a Chihuahua.
He looks like a Yorkshire terrier, who is the size of a large guinea pig!

He is beautiful! (And spoilt, hands up! My fault!).

Anyway, he went to the vet's today, keeping up with his jabs, flee and worm 'spot on' stuff.
He is 3 years old now, so, after discussion, I have decided to separate him from his 'manhood', well, 'doghood'.



NO! The discussion was not with him. Poor Dougie! He will thank me in the end!



Whilst he is under anaesthetic, I will have his teeth cleaned too.



No comments: