Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 October 2011

14th October, (but only just)................

Here we are again! Silly O' clock!

I have had the same dream about 4 times in the past few weeks...................
It starts off with me seeing a tiny white spot under my skin, very close to the surface, I rub it, and it comes off....then another and another......................................
Each spot gets a little bigger, when they are about the size of a rice crispie, they become doughnut shaped. These too, multiply and expand. each one getting more difficult to remove, until they are the size of a bracelet............then I have to really scratch and dig them out.



Well, tonight, I woke myself up clawing at my leg, and all that I have to say is:-
'Ouch and bloody ouch again!'


 My leg is sore and very red!

OK, so this is not my leg, it is a red leg hermit crab, far more attractive than a leg of mine with scratches all over it! (Or even with out scratches, for that matter! Lol!)

Of course, it doesn't take a genius to work out what this dream is all about! LOL!


No comments: