Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 July 2011

7th July - 18th day of 6th chemo cycle.

I went to the Doctors yesterday to discuss my return to work.......................
Well, he looked at his computer, read a letter from my Oncologist...(tried to read it myself, but couldn't).
After a discussion...........My Doctor has given me another 2 months off.

I need to chase my scan appointment and the appointment with the Prof.

Still loosing concentration.........an example of silly little things that I am doing on a regular basis...........
Made some breakfast, coffee cereal and toast, well, I poured milk over my toast!!!!
I have thrown important letters away and kept the envelopes......loads of stuff, only little things, but the regularity is a bit concerning.............to be fair...could all be age related too!

How do I feel, well, to be honest, I am not sure.........physically, I am not too bad, but I feel as if I am living in a bit of a fog....lol!
I am happy enough, able to do most things, although, not as many in one day as I was able to do because I get so tired.


Some times the 'fog' feels like above.............................and sometimes it feels like the image below......................Of course, I prefer to feel like the image below...........

Quite a nice place to be....calm and relaxing, as long as there are no complicated 'must do's'....lol!

No comments: