Total Pageviews

Friday 29 July 2011

29th July

Morning all!
Well, nothing much to report again...........
I still have tinnitus, but no real problem.
Felling quite tired and lack lustre....this, I thought I had over come to a degree, but it seems to be getting a bit more noticeable over the last couple of days...lol! probably just tired.........
My tummy feels a bit weird....... cramps, general aches, no real issue though, doesn't really affect what I am doing much.............
The thing that is relatively new, that does bother me a bit, is starting to salivate, like I am going to be sick........have been really close, but managed to 'head it off' lol!
Again, no real issue, just a bit unpleasant.
Still a bit of neuropathy in my feet, no change, and no problem
I will mention this all on Monday, in fact, I had better write it down or I will forget!

Sooooooooo, all in all.............. I am feeling good!!







No comments: