Total Pageviews

Friday 22 July 2011

22nd July

Well...............................................................
Not sure what's going on! I think that I am going potty!!!
I cry at the drop of a hat.......keep feeling sick....this has been going on for about a week, I didn't pay much attention at first, but it seems to be a regular thing.
I haven't got  any appetite today....

Oh well, no matter!
It will all sort itself out.

I went to town yesterday, I wanted something from the market.
Pootled off, paid the car parking fees, strolled to the market....It was closed, I had forgotten that it isn't open on Thursdays! Remembered that it is closed on Monday's though...not that that was any help at all!
I was going to go again today, but I really don't feel well enough.

Nothing else to say right now, so I will sign off and talk again on Sunday!

Hope that you all have a great week end, and to those of you who are feeling unwell, or are in hospital, my thoughts are with you.....(you know who you are!)




No comments: