Well, not a great deal to share with you today.
- My feet are swelling up now, (to be expected).
- Still have neuropathy in my feet, the left foot being worse than the right.
- The phlebitis comes and goes on the left arm....not a real issue with that though.
- Heartburn is still a bit troublesome.
- Hip joints painful and stiff, doesn't stop me doing stuff though.
- Still carrying extra weight that I want to shift asap.
- Tinnitus, can be very annoying sometimes.
- Still have tooth ache, should be able to visit the dentist in a couple of weeks.
- Eye sight..............need to speak to the Doc and optician to see when I am able to have my eyes sorted.
- The biggest issues are low energy levels and feeling sooooooooo tired most of the time, lack of ability to concentrate and short term memory.
I enjoyed my trip to town yesterday. Just a gentle pootle around the shops, I managed to 'sniff out' a couple of sales and bought a dress that was reduced from
£59.00 to £35.00....