Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 January 2012

14th January 2012

I went to the Hospice yesterday fro a 'therapy'.
It was great, chatting 1:1..........'getting everything off of my chest, and a wonderful foot massage.

I told you that I was referred to the McMillan Day Centre too.
Well, they spoke to me about that yesterday as well.

So, I will be attending the Hospice twice a week for at least 6 weeks.
One visit for for the 1:1 therapy.
The pother day is to attend the Day Centre.
There will be a 'multi-disciplinary ' team there, so I will be assessed, and then any assistance that I need....ie, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Social work input, pain relief.........................
This is fantastic, the opportunities for help are amazing!

You know.........................sitting here, writing this confirms my belief that everything happens for a reason.......................OK, so far, I have no idea what the reason is, but, I do know that cancer connects you to so many amazing, caring and wonderful people...........................................................



No comments: