Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 February 2011

February 17th - Day 22 of 3rd chemo cycle

Kitchen is finished....Yaaaaay!

Roxanne has chosen her dress......
Wedding will still take place on 6th August, but she is off to Scotland with Tom, her FiancĂ©e to check out another potential venue....(she will decide eventually, I only hope that it wont be too late)!

Anyway, if you want to see the dress, go to:-

http://www.thedarkangel.co.uk/catalogue3.php?pic=4&p=35

(Site wouldn't let me copy the pic).

I am going to get some blinds for the kitchen today.

I stayed in bed until 10.30!!!!!!! Never been known!!!!!!! Mind you, I was very tired.



Side effects as usual, but sinusitis is particularly bad today, but still manageable,


Monday is sneaking up on me.....I intend to do as much as possible, particularly 'nice stuff' before it arrives!



No comments: